Getting married in Mexico can be a bit complicated if you are a
foreign national. We recommend that you use a wedding coordinator
that specializes in Mexican weddings.
Sun and Sand Weddings in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
Barbara Sculthorp Wedding Designer
From Canada and USA : 001 521 755
Local: 755 1100431 Cellular
email : email@example.com
Griselda Estañol Weddings
Bodas & Eventos
Cel: 984 11-634-77
Wedding & Honeymoon Experts
Contact Kim Guse
Phone: 866-641-8747 or 920-583-3431
Weddings on the Move, Inc.
4524 Dollar Drive
West Bend, WI 53095
Tel: 262-629-4499 or 800-444-6967
Weddings in Paradise
Hidalgo & Emiliano Zapata s/n
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. MEXICO
Contact: Mary Bragg/Owner
Los Cabos Weddings
Paulino Estevez Muñoz Subida al Cerro s/n
Col. Centro Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Trips Down the Aisle, LLC
Toll Free 866-WaytoWed (866)929-8693
Email : email@example.com
Mexico Marriage Requirements
- Certified copy of both parties’ birth certificates or valid passports.
- A blood test by a Mexican doctor. You will need to be there
with plenty of time to get the results back before the wedding.
- A copy of your tourist card or visa.
- Four witnesses (some cities require the witnesses to be Mexican while in other cities U.S. witnesses are fine.) Each Civil Registry office has witnesses available for a nominal fee.
- The wedding party must allow two to four days in Mexico prior
to the wedding to complete these requirements. Previously Married
Parties will need their divorce papers (or former spouses death
certificate) and they will need to wait a year from the time their
previous marriage was terminated.