Do you have a hotel in Zipolite? Click here to get listed and find out about our great advertising deals for hotels in Zipolite Mexico.
Advantage Mexico list of the best Zipolite hotels including ratings, reviews, photos, location, and discount rates for hotels in Zipolite. If you have any questions, you can post them in our forum.
Welcome to the Zipolite Hotels page. Zipolite is a place with no hotels in the GDS (Global Distribution System) so travel agencies will not be able to help you to book a room.
The sort of hotel rooms that exist here are little more than basic rooms which may or may not include a fan or much more than hammocks. It is a rustic location and rustic living... which is exactly what gives Zipolite its unique charm.
Castillo Oasis $15.00 to $60.00 USD - Castillo Oasis is an uncommon place built of wood and natural materials around a beautiful tropical garden. An art- place with 5 different styled rooms which gives the Palmtreehouse a special atmosphere. Good international Recommendations. Entrada Playa del Amor / Cel. 958 106 1763
Solstice - Yoga Vacations
$9.00 to $39.00 USD - Colorful, clean and comfortable bungalows with private bathroom, safety locker, 1 queensize bed (or 2 individual beds), mosquito netting, attic with hammocks, fan, table chairs, etc. For budget travellers there is a dorm room available. Enclosed safe compound~ just a few steps from the beach.
San Cristobal Hotel
$12.00 to $20.00 USD - The San Cristobal Hotel Zipolite offers the best accommodations in Zipolite. An interior courtyard with tropical gardens to protect you from the heat of the sun. And the restaurant has good food at reasonable prices which serves to make it a popular gathering place.
$6.00 to $25.00 USD - Gloria's Shambhala is easy to spot on the hill at the west end of the beach. They have an assortment of accommodations ranging from large hostel style dorms, to private rooms and cabanas.
More Zipolite Hotel Options
- Trailer Park Las Palmeras - $1.75 - $2.25 USD Per Verhcle. Electrical hook-ups, bathrooms. Near the beach on the west end.
- Chololo's - Singles or doubles around $8 USD, with private bath $17 USD. Located on the eastern most edge of the beach. Phone 5843159
- El Alquimista - Cabanas from $50-$100 USD. Located on the west side of the beach. For more information, see their site at el-alquimista.com
- Lola's - Single $13.50 USD, Double $17 USD, Tripples $23 USD, Quads $28 USD. Phone 5843201
- Lo Cosmico - Cabanas and accommodations for singles between $9 & $10 USD and doubles from $11.50 USD to $20 USD (+$3.50 per person). Located at the west end of the beach just past the rocks that divide the west end.
- Roca Blanca - Rooms range from a 2 person room at $100 Pesos to a three person room with private bathroom at $150 Pesos. The restaurant serves hamburgers, tortas, fish, and traditional Mexican dishes. See map page for location.
- Hotel Cabanas El Paraiso - Cabanas for 2 people start at $100 Pesos per night, and Cabanas for up to 4 people run $180 Pesos. Rooms include private bathroom and cleaning service every other day. And the hotel has a laundry room and sells beer by the beach.
- Located at Calle Roca Blanca S/N and from the beach. Phone: 01-9585843188
- 3 Diciembre Cabanas & Pizzeria - Cabanas for 2 people are $1500 Pesos per month, Cabanas for up to 4 people are $3000 Pesos per month. See map page for location.
- Cabanas Zipolite - Singles from $3.50 USD to $8.00 USD for a small cabana. Located near the disco.
- Palapa Katy - Hammocks $3.00 USD, Cabanas $6.00 to $11.50. They also have a restaurant.
- Posada Esmeralda - Located on Avenida Roca Blanca, the posada has rooms with shared bath for $9.00 and private bath $17.00
- Posada Navidad - Beds from $50 to $60 Pesos with rooms for up to 4 people. Across the street from the San Cristobal Restaurant Phone: 0195858-4-33-58 e-mail: email@example.com