English Espanol
Access Discount Travel
Mexico Wallpaper
Mexico Archaeology
Mexico Money
Mexico Climate
Driving in Mexico
Mexico Ecotourism
Family Travel
Medical Concerns
Mexico Tourist Cards
International Phone Calls
Security Concerns
Mexico Weddings
Learn Spanish Online
Maps of Mexico
Site Map
Contact us

Mexico Weddings

Mexico Weddings

Getting married in Mexico can be a bit complicated if you are a foreign national. We recommend that you use a wedding coordinator that specializes in Mexican weddings.

Sun and Sand Weddings in Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
Barbara Sculthorp Wedding Designer
From Canada and USA : 001 521 755 1100431
Local: 755 1100431 Cellular
email : info@sunandsandweddings.com

Griselda Estañol Weddings
Mayan Riveria
Organización de Bodas & Eventos
Cel: 984 11-634-77
email: info@bodasplaya.com

Wedding & Honeymoon Experts
Contact Kim Guse
Phone: 866-641-8747 or 920-583-3431
email : kim@weddingandhoneymoonexperts.com

Weddings on the Move, Inc.
4524 Dollar Drive
West Bend, WI  53095
Tel:  262-629-4499 or 800-444-6967
Fax:  262-629-1740

Weddings in Paradise
Hidalgo & Emiliano Zapata s/n
Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S. MEXICO
Tel/Fax: 52-114-32891
Contact: Mary Bragg/Owner

Los Cabos Weddings
Paulino Estevez Muñoz Subida al Cerro s/n
Col. Centro Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
Tel/Fax: 52-114-35268
Email : loscabosweddings@cabotel.com.mx

Trips Down the Aisle, LLC
Toll Free 866-WaytoWed (866)929-8693
Email : dwconsultant@tripsdowntheaisle.com

Mexico Marriage Requirements

  • Certified copy of both parties’ birth certificates or valid passports.
  • A blood test by a Mexican doctor. You will need to be there with plenty of time to get the results back before the wedding.
  • A copy of your tourist card or visa.
  • Four witnesses (some cities require the witnesses to be Mexican while in other cities U.S. witnesses are fine.) Each Civil Registry office has witnesses available for a nominal fee.
  • The wedding party must allow two to four days in Mexico prior to the wedding to complete these requirements. Previously Married Parties will need their divorce papers (or former spouses death certificate) and they will need to wait a year from the time their previous marriage was terminated.

Custom Search
Mexico Map
Mexico | Archaeology | Mexico Money | Climate | Driving | Ecotourism | Family Travel | Medical | Paperwork | Phone Calls | Safety | Mexico Weddings | photos | maps | wallpaper